When working with my clients one-on-one, the most important for me is to create your new style, image and wardrobe that is totally in tune with not only your lifestyle but also with your inner world and you are very comfortable in it. My guarantee is that after your style and wardrobe transformation, you will not slide back into your old clothes, style, and wardrobe habits.
Here are my principles that I stand by:
• See your assets and focus on them
• Reveal your uniqueness and help work through your beliefs that might interfere with self-expression
• Respect your personal space and opinion
• Carefully craft a harmonious and comfortable personal authentic style
• Adjust the created image to your feel of life and your goals
• Improve your self-esteem and give you utmost confidence
I am convinced that the work of a style and image coach is not only about a new wardrobe. On a bigger scale, my work supports the creation of a more successful, harmonious and holistic person.
— Eva Easton, M.Ed., Code to Chic Founder